- Kalsubai Peak Trekking
- AMK, Ratangad View
- Bhandardara Lake
- Climbing using Ladder
- The fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
What is included in the tour
- Private Transportation from Pune to Pune and Kasara to Kasara
- Meals during the trek (1 Breakfast and 1 Lunch - veg only)
- Expertise & Guide Charges
- Fun and Learning experience with safety.
- Basic First-Aid kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc.
- Anything not included in the what's included list.
Explore the fun of the Kalsubai trek and take in the rural splendor of the place with your friends! It’s an incredible spot to photograph the clear starry sky and proves to be a haven for nature lovers. The Kalsubai trek is moderate level with only three stepping stones so as to evade a rock patch. During your trek to Kalsubai trek, take a tour around rice fields and afterward explore wild and beautiful naturist sanctuaries.
Kalsubai Peak is part of the Kalsubai Harishchandragad Wildlife Sanctuary which spreads from Kalasubai to Harischandragad. Kalsubai Peak is one of the most enjoyable treks in the rainy season which offers a view of Breathtaking lush green valleys, walk through clouds, roaring winds, Series of waterfalls it’s all packed into one. On the Kalsubai Peak top, you can see a small temple of Kalsubai. Ratangad, AMK (Alang-Madan-Kulang), Harishchandragad, Ahivant, Saptashrungigad, Markindya, Dhodap, etc. can be spotted from the Kalsubai Peak. Kalsubai Peak is a dream trek of every passionate trekker in Maharashtra to climb it at least once.
- Kalsubai Trek Pickup locations from Pune:
- Novotel Hotel, Viman Nagar at 10:30 pm.
- Goodluck Chouk, F.C road at 11:00 pm.
- Aundh at 11:10 pm
- Nashik Phata at 11:30 pm
- Departure at 11 PM. from Pune (3-4hrs journey for base village)
- After roll count, proceed by private transportation towards the base village Bari.
- Reach the Base Village at 4 AM.
- Breakfast at 5 am
- Start the Kalsubai Trek by 5:30 am. (7 hrs trek)
- Enjoy the Sunrise from the top of the Kalsubai Peak, temple.
- Birdeye view of AMK, Ratangad and Bhandardara Lake
- Lunch after trekking at 3 pm.
- Start the return Journey towards Pune at 5 PM.
- Reach Pune at 10:00 PM
- We may reach an hour early or late.
- Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)