Homely Camp Family/Couple Friendly
Unlimited BBQ, Snacks, Breakfast, and Dinner
Stargaze the night away
Beautiful Mountain View
Bonfire, Tent Stay in Forest
Safe & Sanitized Campsite
- Camping, Fort Trekking
Day -1 :
Travelers from Mumbai/Pune are supposed to join us at Lonavala railway station (Platform no. 1) by 2 pm.
Start jeep/auto ride till ‘Y’ fork junction Udhewadi and Valvand village.
From here trek to Shiva temple Rajmachi village
Sunset view from campsite & snacks, BBQ
Evening activities like thought sharing, games followed by dinner.
Then time for a good sleep.
Day -2 :
Wake up call 6 am. Visit Shrivardhan & Manoranjan fort, beautiful sunrise.
Visit temples and lakes in the vicinity. Breakfast & Tea.
Explore the remaining places till 10 am.
Start trek towards Lonavla by 10 am, it will take 2 hrs to reach kataldhar, and then the vehicle will drop us at Lonavla station by 1 pm. We may reach an hour early or late.
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)
What is included in the tour
- Private Transportation from lonavala to lonavala
- All Meals during the camp (Breakfast, Snacks & Tea, BBQ, Dinner)
- Forest Entry Tickets
- Accommodation in tents with all sleeping arrangements (2-3 people in one tent)
- Expertise & Guide Charges
- Fun and Learning experience with safety.
- Basic First-Aid kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc.
- Anything not included in the what's included list.
Rajmachi is one of the famous trek destinations in the Sahyadri mountains and one of the favorite destinations for every trekker and beginner. Fort stands at a height of 2750 feet overlooking the Bhorghat Pass (a major old trade route during the Maratha empire). This fort built by Shivaji in the 17th century. You can spend lots of time over the fort by exploring twin forts “Manoranjan” & “Shrivardhan”. Visit Bhairavnath Temple, Mahadev Temple & Rajmachi lake. There are 2 routes to reach Rajmachi, first from Lonavala and the other being Karjat route.
Places of Interest:
Safety measures are taken by us during current COVID-19 situations:
- Complete Sanitisation of the facilities such as Common Areas, Tents, Camping Area, Restrooms, Activity Area, Dining Area, Kitchen, Parking, and Reception is implemented prior to the guest check-in
- All Tents and matrices will be thoroughly sanitized 48 hours before the next usage.
- Hand sanitizers, contact-free dust-bins, liquid hand wash, are available in good numbers in all common areas.
- Washrooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized on a regular interval.
- Limited groups will be allowed in each of the campsites to ensure a lesser crowd at each campsite.
- Tents are to be pitched with a minimum distance of 10 meters apart.
Things to Carry :
- Luggage packed in a bag.
- Towel and a 1 Water Bottle.
- Medicines (if requiring any specific medication),
- Personal toiletries. Complete spare set of extra clothes & socks if required.
- A sweater/warm wear if required. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
Refunds and Cancellation Policy :
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of the ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of the ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund 2 days before the start of camping.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- Due to current covid-19 situations if an event is canceled due to government restrictions we will provide a voucher worth your ticket amount or will refund the amount in 7-9 working days.
- Pay attention to the tour leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
- Roaming during the nights is not permitted without our permission.
- Wearing any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. is prohibited.
- You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow travelers or other people from our group or outside.
- Identity proof (must).
- Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper, etc).