- Camping, Forest Trekking
- Tent Stay
- Jungle Stay
What is included in the tour
- Private Transportation from Pune to Pune
- Meals during the camp (Dinner on Day -1 and Breakfast, Lunch on Day -2, )
- Accommodation in tents with all sleeping arrangements (2-3 people in one tent)
- Expertise & Guide Charges
- Camping, Boating & Trekking
- Fun and Learning experience with safety.
- Basic First-Aid kit and Safety Equipments
- Forest Entry Tickets
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc.
- Anything not included in the what's included list.
Vasota is the most popular Jungle trek in Maharashtra. Located deep within the Koyna Wild Life sanctuary, the only way to reach the base of Vasota is by a boat from Tapola or Bamnoli. Vasota is a fort Situated in a dense forest surrounded by a river situated on the banks of the Shivsagar dam. This fort is also known as Vyaghragad. Shivaji Maharaj named the fort “Vyaghragad” (Vyaghra – means tiger), owing to its difficult natural defense. Fortis located near Bamnoli Satara, the height of this trek from Sea level 3842 Feet. Vasota is counted as one of the best treks in Sahyadri being Situated in the Koyana region it offers amazing surprises by wildlife lovers. Trek through dense forest forget the distance you cover. This is every trekker's dream trek as the beauty of the fort and the surroundings will take your breath away.
Pickup Locations from Pune:
- Novotel Hotel, Viman Nagar at 9 am
- PMT Bus Stop, Opposite KFC, J.M Road, Deccan at 9:30 am.
- Swargate Bus Stand, Near Main Singal at 10:00 am
- Katraj PMT Bus Stop, Near Katraj Main Signal at 10:40 am.
- Departure: 9:00 am. from Pune.
- After roll count, proceed by private transportation towards the base village Munavale.
- Breakfast & Lunch on Day -1 Enroute by own expenses (Self)
- Reach the Base Village around 2 pm.
- Reach our campsite located on Island
- Explore Vasota forest and lake till 6 pm.
- Sunset Point
- Dinner, Tent stay, and Bonfire
- Wake up call at 5 am.
- After breakfast starts trekking at 06:00 am.
- Trekking, Boating
- Packed Lunch
- Start forest trek towards the base village at 2 pm.
- Reach base village around 4 pm.
- Start return journey towards Pune
- Reach Pune at 9 pm.
- We may reach an hour early or late
- Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)