Panshet Camping New Year Celebration
Safe & Sanitized Campsite
BBQ, Snacks, Breakfast, and Dinner
Stargaze the night away
DJ and Live Music, Games & Bonfire
Beautiful Lake & Mountain View
What is included in the tour
Inclusive of (unlimited food - 1 Multi-cuisine Buffet Dinner, BBQ, snacks, 1 breakfast)
Food menu: Multi-cuisine buffet with live counters veg and non-veg| Tea | Maharashtrian local cuisine
Camping gear: Tent on a 2/3 sharing basis, Blanket, and Mat
Use of common amenities and facilities at the campsite
Washroom facility available
DJ and Live Music, Games, and Parking Facility is available
Alcohol allowed (BYOB)
Inclusive of all taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc.
- Anything not included in the what's included list.
Panshet Lake Camping New Year 2023 Celebration with our special camping at Panshet Lake. Enjoy Dj & Live music, unlimited food, activities, and bonfires away from any city chaos with your friends and family along with unlimited Maharashtrian local cuisine.
About Campsite :
In the backdrop, you will be cuddled by the precious lake which makes the campsite just mind-blowing. Head to join those sets of people who are looking for a camping night at Panshet backwaters under the stars. Enjoy a tranquil sunset on the shores of Panshet Lake, partying next to the bonfire and star-gazing the sky throughout the night. Panshet lake is blessed with peace and tranquillity with a relaxing view. The camp will include Camping accommodations, BBQ, Music, games, and unlimited food. It is one of those places that immediately gets rid of any stress that you might have carried over to your vacation and then proceeds to make you fall in love with the quaint scenery and nature that it’s wrapped in.
How to reach Panshet lake campsite:
Located at a distance of 45km from Pune Railway Station, 97km from Lonavala, and 187km from Mumbai via road.
The transport facility is available from Pune at extra cost on pre-booking.
Nearby Places of Interest:
Rajgad Fort, Torna Fort
DJ and Live Music, Camping, Games, bonfires, Board games, and Dance.
Things to Carry :
- Luggage packed in a bag.
- Towel and a 1 Water Bottle.
- Medicines (if requiring any specific medication),
- Personal toiletries. Complete a spare set of extra clothes & socks if required.
- A sweater/warm wear if required. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
Refunds and Cancellation Policy :
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of the ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of the ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund 2 days before the start of camping.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- Wearing any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. is prohibited.
- You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow travelers or other people from our group or outside.
- Identity proof (must).
- Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper, etc)
Check-In Time: 3 PM.
Check-Out Time: 1 PM.
3:00 PM – Arrive at the Campsite
3 PM – 4 PM – Free time, explore campsite and Lake till 4 PM
4:00 PM -Orientation and Tent allotment
5:00 PM - High Tea and Snacks, Games
7:30 PM - BBQ, DJ Music, Dance
9:30 PM – 11 PM - Dinner + Live Music + Bonfire
9:00 - 11:00 AM – Breakfast, Enjoy the sunrise.
11:00 AM - Leisure time – explore surrounding nature and lake
1:00 PM - Check out
*This is an indicative itinerary that is likely to vary slightly