- Attain peace of mind at Hemkund Sahib
- Privileged as a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Trek to Valley of Flowers
What is included in the tour
- Accomdation. ( Guest House) Joshimath on Day-1 and Day-5 Ghangaria on Day 2, Day 3 and Day 4
- Meals while on trek ( Veg, + Egg)From the Day- 1st Dinner to the Day 5th Dinner
- Local Uttrakhandi Professional trek leader Guide ( Number of guides depends on the Group Size
- Transport Haridwar to Joshimath and return as per the itineary. Transport Joshimah to Govindghat, Pulna and return as per our itineary
- All necessary fees and permits., Medical First Aid kit. Trekking equipments (Tents, Sleeping bags, Ice axes, ropes,etc.).
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel Insurance and any expenses for optional activities. Backpack offloading charges. Personal expenses of any kind, anything apart from inclusions.
- Food during transit.
- Any cost resulting from unexpected circumstances, like bad wether road blocks landslides etc.
- DAY - 01: Haridwar- Joshimath- 255km Road Distance: 255 Km.Time Taken: 9 Hrs. Altitude Change: 372 meters from Rishikesh to Joshimath. Early morning leave for Joshimath and Rishikesh. it is located at a distance of 255km away from Rishikesh and is the winter abode of Lord Badrinath you'll reach Joshimath by evening check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay. Road route: Haridwar-Rishikesh- Devpryag - Srinagar-Rudraprayag- Karnpryag - Chamoli- Joshimath
- DAY - 02 Joshimath - Govindghat - Ghangaria Road Distance: 20 Kms.Trekking Distance: 20Kms. Time Taken: 1 Hr by road & 6 Hrs for a trek. Trek Level: Moderate. Altitude Change: 1832 meters at Govindghat to 3049 meters at Ghangaria. Post breakfast, drive to Govindghat about 22km away from Joshimath. Start trekking towards Ghangaria with packed lunch. Ghangaria is also known as Govind Dham is the base camp for Hemkund Sahib and the valley of flowers trek. after completing a 10 km trek, you will reach Ghangaria, Where you will spend the night.
- DAY - 03 Ghangaria - Valley of flowers- Ghangaria Trekking Distance: 7.5 Kms total for both sides. Time Taken: 2 Hrs for one side. Trek Level: Easy. Altitude Change: 3049 meters at Ghangaria to 3658 meters at Valley of Flowers. Today all your hard work will finally pay off as you will hike to the valley of flowers national park. The swift trail will walk past the thick vegetation consisting of the exotic Himalayan flowers and the wild flora, creating an alluring canvas.
- DAY - 04 Ghangaria - Hemkund Sahib - Ghangaria Trekking distance: 6 Kms. Time Taken: 5 Hrs one side. Trek Level: Easy. Altitude Change: 4,329 meters situated Hemkund Sahib Highest Gurudwara. The 4th day of the journey would start early in the morning. Have your breakfast early. The trek will be steep. There are many shops on the way to Hemkund sahib so no need to carry water in advance just one bottle is enough. Trek at your own pace and take rest at regular intervals. After reaching the Hemkund Sahib you can take bath in the sacred lake and visit the Gurudwara. Listen to Ardaas there and take Prashad. Then you would be visiting the Laxman temple. After spending an hour trek back to the Ghangria base camp.
- DAY - 05 Ghangaria - Govindghat and drive to Joshimath Road Distance: 20 Kms. Trekking Distance: 20Kms. Time Taken: 1 Hr by road & 6 Hrs for a trek. Trek Level: Moderate. After your breakfast in the morning, we descend to Govindghat and then drive to Joshimath. From this place, Badrinath is 25 km away and takes 1 hrs to reach. You can visit Badrinath only if road and weather condition permits us.
- DAY - 06 Joshimath - Rishikesh Road Distance: 255 Kms. Time Taken: 9 Hrs. After having a nutritious breakfast, drive to Rishikesh and stay at Rishikesh and enjoy the vibes of Rishikesh.
Very true to its name, the trek to Valley of Flowers floors you with infinite flowers in full bloom and can actually, be renamed as a floral fairytale romance! Witness the heavenly land where the fairies flutter joyfully in the absence of humans, according to the locals.
Attain peace of mind at Hemkund Sahib, a Sikh Gurudwara nestled beside a high-altitude dazzling lake largely known as Hemkund, whose literal meaning is “Lake of Snow”. Privileged as a UNESCO World Heritage site, the floral fragrance from the carpeting flowers entices you throughout the trek. To ensure a worry-free trek many efforts are put in for your safety and proper sanitization of all