Available Every Day
Safe & Sanitized Campsite
Homely Camp Family/Couple/Groups Friendly
BBQ/Popti, Snacks & Breakfast
Stargaze the night away
Music, Games, Activities
Beach Farm Tent Stay
Beautiful Beach View
What is included in the tour
Inclusive of (unlimited food - 1 Multi-cuisine buffet Dinner | Limited food - BBQ, snacks, 1 breakfast)
Food menu: Multi-cuisine buffet with live counters veg and non-veg| Tea | Maharashtrian local cuisine
Camping gear: Tent on 2/3 sharing basis, Blanket, and Mat
Use of common amenities and facilities at the campsite
Washroom facility available
Music, Games, Parking Facility is available
Inclusive of all taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
Does not include travel to and from the campsite ( without transport package)
Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc
Anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusion’ list
Welcome in the lap of nature with our special camping at Revdanda Beach. Enjoy music, games, bonfire away from any city chaos with your friends and family along with unlimited Konkani local cuisine.
About Campsite :
In the backdrop, you will be cuddled by the Beach and Fort combination which makes the campsite just mind-blowing. Head to join those sets of people who are looking for beachside camping nights in the fort under the stars. Enjoy a sunset on the beachside, with partying next to the bonfire and star-gazing the sky throughout the night. Revdanda Beach is blessed with peace and tranquillity with a relaxing view. The camp will include Camping accommodation, BBQ, Music, games, and unlimited food. It is one of those places that immediately gets rid of any stress that you might have carried over to your vacation and then proceeds to make you fall in love with the quaint scenery and nature that it's wrapped in.
How to reach Revdanda:
People joining from Pune and Mumbai have to reach the campsite by own. Revdanda Beach campsite is located at a distance of approx. 160km from Pune and 113km from Mumbai via road or boat.
Nearby Places of Interest:
Korlai Fort, Kashid Beach, Alibagh, Kolaba Fort, Kihim Beach, Nagaon Beach, Revdanda Fort
Camping, Games, Bonfire, Trekking, Board games, Dance.
Things to Carry :
- Luggage packed in a bag.
- Towel and a 1 Water Bottle.
- Medicines (if requiring any specific medication),
- Personal toiletries. Complete spare set of extra clothes & socks if required.
- A sweater/warm wear if required. Camera, Binocular (Optional)
Refunds and Cancellation Policy :
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of the ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of the ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund 2 days before the start of camping.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- Due to current covid-19 situations if an event is canceled due to government restrictions we will provide a voucher worth your ticket amount or will refund the amount in 7-9 working days.
- Pay attention to the tour leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
- Roaming during the nights is not permitted without our permission.
- Wearing any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. is prohibited.
- You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow travelers or other people from our group or outside.
- Identity proof (must).
- Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper, etc).
Check-In Time : 3 PM.
Check-Out Time: 11 AM.
3:00 PM – Arrive at Campsite
3 PM – 4 PM – Free time, explore campsite and Beach till 4 PM
4:00 PM - Orientation and Tent allotment
5:00 PM - High Tea and Snacks, Games at Beach
7:30 PM - BBQ
9:30 PM – 11 PM - Dinner + Music + Bonfire
7:00 - 9:00 AM – Breakfast, Enjoy the sunrise. Explore Revdanda Fort (Optional)
10:00 AM -Leisure time – explore surrounding nature and Beach
11:00 AM - Check out
*This is an indicative itinerary that is likely to vary slightly.