- Kundalika Valley 360 degree view
- River Crossing
- Forest Trekking
- Tamhini Ghat
- The fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
What is included in the tour
- Private Transportation from Pune to Pune
- Meals during the trek (1 Breakfast and 1 Lunch - veg only)
- Expertise & Guide Charges
- Fun and Learning experience with safety.
- Basic First-Aid kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc.
- Anything not included in the what's included list.
Andharban, itself means dense dark forest. Andharban forest trek is one of the most popular treks in the rainy season. Andharban trek starts with descending a Beautiful Valley which takes almost 5 hours to reach the ending point of Trek. You can enjoy lots of waterfalls & cascades and an awesome view of Kundalika valley, Bhira Dam. The route of the Andharban trek is a pleasurable walk through a deep forest, crossing Streams, waterfalls. Trekking through dense forest and with a number of waterfalls on the way will definitely replenish you!!! One can surely enjoy this Adventurous Andharban Trek in Monsoon.
Cost Per Person:
- Self Drive (without travel) - 900 Per Person
- Pune to Pune (with travel) - 1400 Per Person
Travelers who have opted for the self-drive package should directly reach the base village aT 8:30 AM. (Please keep offline google maps downloaded as there is a network issue in the mountain region and try to reach the base village before 8:00 AM)
Pickup locations from Pune:
- Novotel Hotel, Viman Nagar at 05:00 AM Google Map Link: https://maps.app.goo.gl/ooiRmYvZeR8iL1ju5
- J.M. Corner, JM Road at 05:30 AM Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/AiFcddEyN29LNTjs6
- Bremen Chouk, Aundh at 05:45 AM Google Map Link: https://maps.app.goo.gl/rQVD6gJyRMdMFLFYA
- Near Wakad Bridge at 06:00 AM Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/Wmu6rAUWt5LiJ1bx6
- 06:00 AM: Depart from Pune early in the morning to make the most of your day.
- 08:30 AM: Reach the base village of Pimpri, which is the starting point of the Andharban trek.
- 09:00 AM: Have breakfast in the house of local people
- 09:30 AM: Begin the guided trek through the mesmerizing Andharban forest. Lush greenery, dense trees, and a cool atmosphere surround the trail.
- 10:00 AM: Enjoy the jungle trail, Kundalika Valley top view, Tamhini Ghat, and many Waterfalls on route
- 11:30 AM: Reach the valley waterfall and enjoy the panoramic view of the Sahyadri mountain ranges. Midway Break relax, and recharge.
- 01:00 AM: Continue return trekking by the same route through the forest, experiencing its serene ambiance.
- 02:45 PM: Reach the base village and bid farewell to the enchanting Andharban forest.
- 03:30 PM: Lunch in the house of local people
- 05:00 PM: Start your return journey to Pune.
- 09:00 PM: Reach Pune by late evening and bid adieu to your fellow trekkers.
Note: The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, traffic, or other unforeseen circumstances. This itinerary can be customizable based on your preferences and the availability of activities for private batches. Also, it's important to follow safety guidelines and respect the environment while exploring the wilderness
Things To Carry :
✓ Things packed in a good rucksack, heavy rains are expected in the monsoon, so pack your things properly.
✓ Raincoat / Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella only for monsoon)
✓ Complete spare set of extra clothes, raincoat, lightweight jacket & socks if required
✓ Water bottle (1-2 liters)
✓ Personal Medicines if any
✓ Wear comfortable clothes during treks (full sleeves recommended)
✓ Good trekking/sports shoes (chappals, sandals, floaters not permitted during the trek)
✓ Power Bank for mobile charging, as many places, don't have an electricity connection
✓ Torch Light for Night Treks/events
✓ Identity proof (must)
✓ Personal hygiene kit.
✓ Light Snacks - Dry fruits, chocolate, fruits biscuits.
Rules And Regulations:
- Alcohol, Smoking, or any intoxicant is strictly prohibited during the trek. If found participant will be terminated on the spot
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Playing loud music in the mountains/Forest is prohibited.
- Trek Leader's decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of the participants.
- During the monsoon season and various rock patches on the trek route, we recommend you to please take care while walking/climbing/trekking.
- If the behavior of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Adventure Club Pune as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The participants must bear all the expenses that may arise in case of medical necessity or emergency conditions.
- Wearing any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. is prohibited.
- You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.