- Kalsubai Peak Trekking
- AMK, Ratangad View
- Bhandardara Lake
- Climbing using Ladder
- The fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
What is included in the tour
- Private Transportation from Pune to Pune
- Meals during the trek (1 Breakfast and 1 Lunch - veg only)
- Expertise & Guide Charges
- Fun and Learning experience with safety.
- Basic First-Aid kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc.
- Anything not included in the what's included list.
Explore the fun of the Kalsubai trek and take in the rural splendor of the place with your friends! It’s an incredible spot to photograph the clear starry sky and proves to be a haven for nature lovers. The Kalsubai trek is moderate level with only three stepping stones so as to evade a rock patch. During your trek to Kalsubai trek, take a tour around rice fields and afterward explore wild and beautiful naturist sanctuaries.
Kalsubai Peak is part of the Kalsubai Harishchandragad Wildlife Sanctuary which spreads from Kalasubai to Harischandragad. Kalsubai Peak is one of the most enjoyable treks in the rainy season which offers a view of Breathtaking lush green valleys, walk through clouds, roaring winds, Series of waterfalls it’s all packed into one. On the Kalsubai Peak top, you can see a small temple of Kalsubai. Ratangad, AMK (Alang-Madan-Kulang), Harishchandragad, Ahivant, Saptashrungigad, Markindya, Dhodap, etc. can be spotted from the Kalsubai Peak. Kalsubai Peak is a dream trek of every passionate trekker in Maharashtra to climb it at least once.
- Kalsubai Trek Pickup locations from Pune:
- Novotel Hotel, Viman Nagar at 10:30 pm.
- Goodluck Chowk, F.C road at 11:00 pm.
- Bremen Chowk, Aundh at 11:10 pm
- MSRTC Bus Stop, Nashik Phata at 11:30 pm
- Departure at 11 PM. from Pune (3-4 hrs journey for base village)
- After roll count, proceed by private transportation towards the base village Bari.
- Reach the Base Village at 4 AM.
- Breakfast at 5 am
- Start the Kalsubai Trek by 5:30 am. (7 hrs trek)
- Enjoy the Sunrise from the top of the Kalsubai Peak, temple.
- Birdeye view of AMK, Ratangad and Bhandardara Lake
- Lunch after trekking at 3 pm.
- Start the return Journey towards Pune at 5 PM.
- Reach Pune at 10:00 PM
- We may reach an hour early or late.
- Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)
Things To Carry :
- Luggage packed in a good trekking sack, heavy rains are expected in the monsoon, so pack your things properly
- Raincoat / Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella only for monsoon)
- Complete spare set of extra clothes, & socks
- Water bottle (2 liters)
- Personal Medicines if any
- Wear comfortable clothes during treks (full sleeves)
- Good trekking/sports shoes (chappals, sandals, floaters not permitted during trek)
- Power Bank for mobile charging, as many places, don't have electricity connection
- Identity proof (must)
- Personal hygiene kit.
- Light Snacks - Dry fruits, chocolate, biscuits.
Rules And Regulations:
- Alcohol, Smoking, or any intoxicant is strictly prohibited during the trek. If found participant will be terminated on the spot
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Playing loud music in the mountains/Forest is prohibited.
- Trek Leader's decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- During the monsoon season and various rock patches on the trek route, we recommend you to please take care while walking/climbing/trekking.
- If the behavior of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Adventure Club Pune as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The participants have to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- Wearing any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. is prohibited.
- You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- At a few locations (base village) there may not be an electrical connection.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account if conditions are such that we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riot, political unrest, natural or other disasters, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.