- Kalsubai Peak Trekking
- AMK, Ratangad View
- Bhandardara Lake
- Climbing using Ladder
- The fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
What is included in the tour
- Private Transportation from Pune to Pune
- Meals during the trek (1 Breakfast and 1 Lunch - veg only)
- Expertise & Guide Charges
- Fun and Learning experience with safety.
- Basic First-Aid kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc.
- Anything not included in the what's included list.
Explore the fun of the Kalsubai trek and take in the rural splendor of the place with your friends! It’s an incredible spot to photograph the clear starry sky and proves to be a haven for nature lovers. The Kalsubai trek is moderate level with only three stepping stones so as to evade a rock patch. During your trek to Kalsubai trek, take a tour around rice fields and afterward explore wild and beautiful naturist sanctuaries.
Kalsubai Peak is part of the Kalsubai Harishchandragad Wildlife Sanctuary which spreads from Kalasubai to Harischandragad. Kalsubai Peak is one of the most enjoyable treks in the rainy season which offers a view of Breathtaking lush green valleys, walk through clouds, roaring winds, Series of waterfalls it’s all packed into one. On the Kalsubai Peak top, you can see a small temple of Kalsubai. Ratangad, AMK (Alang-Madan-Kulang), Harishchandragad, Ahivant, Saptashrungigad, Markindya, Dhodap, etc. can be spotted from the Kalsubai Peak. Kalsubai Peak is a dream trek of every passionate trekker in Maharashtra to climb it at least once.
Cost Per Person:
- Self Drive (without travel) - 1000 Per Person
- Pune to Pune (with travel) - 1500 Per Person
Travelers who have opted for the self-drive package should directly reach the base village at 04:00 AM. (Please keep offline google maps downloaded as there is a network issue in the mountain region and try to reach the base village before 04:00 AM)
Pickup locations from Pune:
- Novotel Hotel, Viman Nagar at 09:00 PM Google Map Link: https://maps.app.goo.gl/ooiRmYvZeR8iL1ju5
- J.M. Corner, JM Road at 09:30 PM Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/AiFcddEyN29LNTjs6
- Bremen Chouk, Aundh at 09:45 PM Google Map Link: https://maps.app.goo.gl/rQVD6gJyRMdMFLFYA
- MSRTC Bus Stop (Below Flyover), Nashik Phata at 10:00 PM Google Map Link: https://maps.app.goo.gl/Gz1tj9mdShCk1bu57
- 10:00 PM: Depart from Pune
- 04:00 AM: Reach the base village Bari, which is the starting point of the Kalsubai trek.
- 05:00 AM: Start Kalsubai Peak Trek (3 hours). Begin the guided trek through the mesmerizing forest. The trail is surrounded by lush greenery, trees, and a cool atmosphere.
- 08:00 AM: Reach Temple Top, Have breakfast Maggie/Poha and Tea
- 09:00 AM: Enjoy Ratangad, Bhandardara Dam, and AMK views. Midway Break relax, and recharge.
- 11:30 AM: Continue return trekking by the same route through the forest, experiencing its serene ambiance.
- 02:00 PM: Reach the base village and bid farewell to the enchanting Kalsubai Peak.
- 02:30 PM: Lunch in the house of local people
- 04:00 PM: Start your return journey to Pune.
- 10:00 PM: Reach Pune by late evening and bid adieu to your fellow trekkers.
Note: The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, traffic, or other unforeseen circumstances. This itinerary can be customizable based on your preferences and the availability of activities for private batches. Also, it's important to follow safety guidelines and respect the environment while exploring the wilderness
Things To Carry :
✓ Things packed in a good rucksack, heavy rains are expected in the monsoon, so pack your things properly.
✓ Raincoat / Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella only for monsoon)
✓ Complete spare set of extra clothes, raincoat, lightweight jacket & socks if required
✓ Water bottle (1-2 liters)
✓ Personal Medicines if any
✓ Wear comfortable clothes during treks (full sleeves recommended)
✓ Good trekking/sports shoes (chappals, sandals, floaters not permitted during the trek)
✓ Power Bank for mobile charging, as many places, don't have an electricity connection
✓ Torch Light for Night Treks/events
✓ Identity proof (must)
✓ Personal hygiene kit.
✓ Light Snacks - Dry fruits, chocolate, fruits biscuits.
Rules And Regulations:
- Alcohol, Smoking, or any intoxicant is strictly prohibited during the trek. If found participant will be terminated on the spot
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Playing loud music in the mountains/Forest is prohibited.
- Trek Leader's decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of the participants.
- During the monsoon season and various rock patches on the trek route, we recommend you to please take care while walking/climbing/trekking.
- If the behavior of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Adventure Club Pune as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The participants must bear all the expenses that may arise in case of medical necessity or emergency conditions.
- Wearing any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. is prohibited.
- You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.