Pawna Lake Camping is Available Every Day
Safe & Sanitized Pawna Campsite
Homely Camp Family/Couple/Groups Friendly
BBQ, Snacks, Breakfast
Stargaze the night away
Music, Games & Bonfire
Beautiful Lake & Mountain View
What is included in the tour
Inclusive of (unlimited food - 1 Multi-cuisine buffet Dinner | Limited food - BBQ, snacks, 1 breakfast)
Food menu: Multi-cuisine buffet with live counters veg and non-veg| Tea | Maharashtrian local cuisine
Camping gear: Tent on 2/3 sharing basis, Blanket, and Mat
Use of common amenities and facilities at the campsite
Washroom facility available
Music, Games, Parking Facility is available
Alcohol allowed (BYOB)
Inclusive of all taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
Does not include travel to and from the campsite ( without transport package)
Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc
Anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusion’ list
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Pawna Lake Camping with music, games, bonfire away from any city chaos with your friends and family along with unlimited Maharashtrian local cuisine.
About Pawna Lake Camping :
In the backdrop, you will be cuddled by the precious lake which makes the campsite just mind-blowing. Head to join those sets of people who are looking for a camping night at Pawna lake under the stars. Enjoy a tranquil sunset on the shores of Pawna Lake, with partying next to the bonfire and star-gazing the sky throughout the night. Pawna lake is blessed with peace and tranquillity with a relaxing view. The camp will include Camping accommodation, BBQ, Music, games, and unlimited food. It is one of those places that immediately gets rid of any stress that you might have carried over to your vacation and then proceeds to make you fall in love with the quaint scenery and nature that it’s wrapped in.
How to reach Pawna lake camping:
The transport facility is available from Pune / Lonavala / Mumbai at extra cost on pre-booking. Travel by yourself: You need to head towards Pune/Mumbai Railway Station and ride a train for Kamshet, hire a jeep or auto ( sharing basis also available) from there to reach the Pawna Lake Campsite.
Trains run after every 45 minutes. Pawna lake campsite is located at a distance of approx. 16km from Kamshet Railway Station, 57km from Pune, and 117km from Mumbai via road.
Nearby Places of Interest near Pawna Lake Camping:
Tung Fort, Bhaje caves, Tikona Fort, Karla caves, Lonavala, Rajmachi and more
Camping, Games, Bonfire, Trekking, Board games, Dance.
Refunds and Cancellation Policy :
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of the ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of the ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund 2 days before the start of camping.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- Due to current covid-19 situations if an event is canceled due to government restrictions we will provide a voucher worth your ticket amount or will refund the amount in 7-9 working days.
Check-In Time: 4 PM.
Check-Out Time: 11 AM.
3:00 PM – Arrive at Campsite
3 PM – 4 PM – Free time, explore campsite and Lake till 5 PM
4:00 PM -Orientation and Tent allotment
5:00 PM - High Tea and Snacks, Games
7:30 PM - BBQ
9:30 PM – 11 PM - Dinner + Music + Bonfire
7:00 - 9:00 AM – Breakfast, Enjoy the sunrise.
10:00 AM - Leisure time – explore surrounding nature and lake
11:00 AM - Check out
*This is an indicative itinerary that is likely to vary slightly