- Night Trekking
- Birds Eye View Of Pune City
- Sinhgad Fort
- The fun-filled and exhilarating forest trekking experience
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Katraj (By Auto/Bus) and Drop at Swargate (By Public Bus)
- Meals during the trek (1 Breakfast)
- Expertise & Guide Charges
- Fun and Learning experience with safety.
- Basic First-Aid kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc.
- Anything not included in the what's included list.
Katraj to Sinhagad or as we call it “K2S” is a popular night trek for professional trekkers, amateurs, and newbies. The route starts from the Katraj Tunnel Top (Old), travels through a series of mountains and hills (more than 15) and approximately (16kms.) which leads to the destination the Top of Sinhagad Fort. It is definitely a trek that will test your physical fitness, stamina, and endurance. The trek ends at Sinhagad.
Katraj to Sinhagad (K2S) is a very popular trek route close to Pune which starts from the Katraj ghats (Old Katraj tunnel) lying to the south of Pune and ends at Sinhagad which is to the Southwest of Pune.
The route travels through a series of mountains which one has to cross before finally getting to Sinhagad. It is definitely a trek that will test your physical fitness, stamina, and willpower but “Night” time with “Moonlight” makes it beautiful and memorable. K2S tests the Trekker's physical and mental endurance.
A distance of over 16 km. In pitch-black darkness with the bracing wind all over, navigating over 15 hills and valleys from the Katraj Tunnel Top to the top of Sinhagad Fort, Pune.
The Final destination Sinhagad (The Lion’s Fort) is famous for many important battles, most notably the battle of Sinhagad in 1670. It is strategically located at the center of a string of other forts such as Rajgad, Torna along with Khadakwasla Dam which can be viewed from the top of the fort.
- Pickup at Katraj PMT Bus Stop at 8 pm.
- Start the journey towards the old Katraj tunnel at 8:15 pm.
- Start night trek by 10 pm. Enjoy the trek with moonlight throughout the trek.
- Reach junction on Sinhgad road coming from Donje village by 5 am. (Depending on the speed of all participants). Sunrise at Sinhgad Fort by 6 am.
- Start to descend towards base village.
- Have breakfast at Base Village.
- Board PMT bus for Pune from Donje at 9 am.
- Reach Pune at 10 am.
- Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)