- Khandala Ghat 360 degree view
- Shirvardhan Fort
- Lord Shiva Temple and Lake
- Manoranjan Fort
- Magnificient Waterfalls
- Dense Forest Trail
- Offroading Ride
- The fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
What is included in the tour
- Private Transportation from Lonavala to Lonavala
- Meals during the trek (1 Breakfast and 1 Lunch - veg only)
- Expertise & Guide Charges
- Fun and Learning experience with safety.
- Basic First-Aid kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc.
- Anything not included in the what's included list.
Rajmachi is one of the famous trek destinations in the Sahyadri mountains and one of the favorite destinations for every trekker and beginner. Fort stands at a height of 2750 feet overlooking the Bhorghat Pass (a major old trade route during the Maratha empire). This fort was built by Shivaji in the 17th century. You can spend lots of time over the fort by exploring twin forts “Manoranjan” & “Shrivardhan”. Visit Bhairavnath Temple, Mahadev Temple & Rajmachi lake. There are 2 routes to reach Rajmachi, first from Lonavala and the other being the Karjat route.
Places of Interest:
- Rajmachi Trek Pickup locations: Lonavala Railway Station Platform 1 ticket counter at 8 am.
- After roll count, proceed by private transportation towards the base point.
- Reach the base point at 9 AM.
- Breakfast at 8:30 am
- Start the Trek at 9;30 am.
- Enjoy jungle trail, Waterfalls, and Rajmachi Fort view
- Lunch around 1:00 pm
- Start the return trek towards Kataldhar Waterfall at 2 PM.
- Reach Lonavala by 7:00 PM
- We may reach an hour early or late.
- Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)
Note: The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, traffic, or other unforeseen circumstances. This itinerary can be customizable based on your preferences and the availability of activities for private batches. Also, it's important to follow safety guidelines and respect the environment while exploring the wilderness
Things To Carry :
✓ Things packed in a good rucksack, heavy rains are expected in the monsoon, so pack your things properly.
✓ Raincoat / Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella only for monsoon)
✓ Complete spare set of extra clothes, raincoat, lightweight jacket & socks if required
✓ Water bottle (1-2 liters)
✓ Personal Medicines if any
✓ Wear comfortable clothes during treks (full sleeves recommended)
✓ Good trekking/sports shoes (chappals, sandals, floaters not permitted during the trek)
✓ Power Bank for mobile charging, as many places, don't have an electricity connection
✓ Torch Light for Night Treks/events
✓ Identity proof (must)
✓ Personal hygiene kit.
✓ Light Snacks - Dry fruits, chocolate, fruits biscuits.
Rules And Regulations:
- Alcohol, Smoking, or any intoxicant is strictly prohibited during the trek. If found participant will be terminated on the spot
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Playing loud music in the mountains/Forest is prohibited.
- Trek Leader's decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of the participants.
- During the monsoon season and various rock patches on the trek route, we recommend you to please take care while walking/climbing/trekking.
- If the behavior of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Adventure Club Pune as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The participants must bear all the expenses that may arise in case of medical necessity or emergency conditions.
- Wearing any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. is prohibited.
- You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.