Rajmachi is one of the famous trek destinations in the Sahyadri mountains and one of the favorite destinations for every trekker and beginner. Fort stands at a height of 2750 feet overlooking the Bhorghat Pass (a major old trade route during the Maratha empire). This fort was built by Shivaji in the 17th century. You can spend lots of time over the fort by exploring twin forts “Manoranjan” & “Shrivardhan”. Visit Bhairavnath Temple, Mahadev Temple & Rajmachi lake. There are 2 routes to reach Rajmachi, first from Lonavala and the other being the Karjat route.
Places of Interest:
- Khandala Ghat 360 degree view
- Shirvardhan Fort
- Lord Shiva Temple and Lake
- Manoranjan Fort
- Magnificient Waterfalls
- Dense Forest Trail
- Offroading Ride
- The fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
- Rajmachi Trek Pickup locations from Pune:
- Novotel Hotel, Viman Nagar at 5 am.
- Goodluck Chouk, F.C road at 5:30 am.
- Aundh at 5:45 am
- Wakad Bridge at 6 am
- Lonavala Bus Stop at 7 am.
- Departure at 5 AM. from Pune (2 hrs journey for base village).
- After roll count, proceed by private transportation towards the base point.
- Reach the base point at 8 AM.
- Start the Trek at 8 am.
- Breakfast at 8:30 am
- Enjoy jungle trail, Waterfalls, Rajmachi fort view
- Lunch around 2:00 pm
- Start the return Journey towards Pune at 6 PM.
- Reach Pune by 8:00 PM
- We may reach an hour early or late.
- Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)
What is included in the tour
- Private Transportation from Pune to Pune and Lonavala to Lonavala
- Meals during the trek (1 Breakfast and 1 Lunch - veg only)
- Expertise & Guide Charges
- Fun and Learning experience with safety.
- Basic First-Aid kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc.
- Anything not included in the what's included list.