Aadrai Jungle Trek nowadays is one of the most popular treks in the rainy season. Aadrai trek starts with a forest trail towards a Beautiful Valley which takes almost 2 hours to reach the ending point of Trek. You can enjoy the Kalu waterfall & panoramic view of Malshej Ghat and an awesome view of Harishchandragad, Konkankada. The route of Aadrai trek is a pleasurable walk through a deep forest, crossing Streams, waterfalls. Trekking through dense forest and with a number of waterfalls on the way will definitely replenish you! One can surely enjoy this Adventurous Aadrai Trek in the monsoon.
- Konkankada 360 degree View
- Harishchandragad Fort View
- Forest Trekking
- Malshej Ghat
- The fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
Local Cuisine (Pithala Bhakeri)
- Aadrai Forest Trek Pickup locations from Pune:
- Novotel Hotel, Viman Nagar at 5 am.
- Goodluck Chouk, F.C road at 5:30 am.
- Aundh at 5:45 am
- Nashik Phata at 6 am
- Aadrai Forest Trek Pickup locations from Mumbai:
- BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, Dadar at 5 am
- Sion station circle at 5:30 am
- Amar Mahal, Ghatkopar at 5:40 am
- Teen Hath Naka, Thane at 6:15 am
- Kalyan Bypass at 6:40 am
- Departure at 5 AM. from Pune/Mumbai (3 hrs journey for base village).
- After roll count, proceed by private transportation towards the base village Khireshwar.
- Reach the Base Village at 8:30 AM. Freshen up.
- Breakfast at 9:00 am
- Start the Trek by 9:30 am.
- Enjoy jungle trail, Kalu Waterfall, Malshej Ghat, and Harishchandragad view
- Lunch after trekking at 3 PM
- Start the return Journey towards Pune/Mumbai at 5 PM.
- Reach Pune by 9:00 PM
- We may reach an hour early or late.
- Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)
What is included in the tour
- Private Transportation from Pune to Pune and Mumbai to Mumbai
- Meals during the trek (1 Breakfast and 1 Lunch - veg only)
- Expertise & Guide Charges
- Fun and Learning experience with safety.
- Basic First-Aid kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc.
- Anything not included in the what's included list.