- Konkankada 360 degree View
- Harishchandragad Fort View
- Forest Trekking
- Malshej Ghat
- The fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
Local Cuisine (Pithala Bhakeri)
What is included in the tour
- Private Transportation from Pune to Pune and Mumbai to Mumbai
- Meals during the trek (1 Breakfast and 1 Lunch - veg only)
- Expertise & Guide Charges
- Fun and Learning experience with safety.
- Basic First-Aid kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc.
- Anything not included in the what's included list.
- Departure at 11 PM. from Pune (3-4hrs journey for base village).
- After roll count, proceed by private transportation towards the base village Khireshwar.
- Reach the Base Village at 3 AM. Rest on the bus for 3 hours.
- Freshen up. Start the Trek by 6 am.
- Breakfast at 6 am
- Enjoy jungle trail, Kalu Waterfall, Malshej Ghat, and Harishchandragad view
- Start the return Journey towards Pune/Mumbai at 5 PM.
- Reach Pune by 9:00 PM
- We may reach an hour early or late.
- Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)
Aadrai Jungle Trek nowadays is one of the most popular treks in the rainy season. Aadrai trek starts with a forest trail towards a Beautiful Valley which takes almost 2 hours to reach the ending point of Trek. You can enjoy the Kalu waterfall & panoramic view of Malshej Ghat and an awesome view of Harishchandragad, Konkankada. The route of Aadrai trek is a pleasurable walk through a deep forest, crossing Streams, waterfalls. Trekking through dense forest and with a number of waterfalls on the way will definitely replenish you! One can surely enjoy this Adventurous Aadrai Trek in the monsoon.