- Kundalika Valley 360 degree view
- River Crossing
- Forest Trekking
- Tamhini Ghat
- The fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
What is included in the tour
- Private Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Meals during the trek (1 Breakfast and 1 Lunch - veg only)
- Expertise & Guide Charges
- Fun and Learning experience with safety.
- Basic First-Aid kit
- Forest Entry Tickets
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc.
- Anything not included in the what's included list.
Andharban, itself means dense dark forest. Andharban forest trek is one of the most popular treks in the rainy season. Andharban trek starts with descending a Beautiful Valley which takes almost 5 hours to reach the ending point of Trek. You can enjoy lots of waterfalls & cascades and an awesome view of Kundalika valley, Bhira Dam. The route of the Andharban trek is a pleasurable walk through a deep forest, crossing Streams, waterfalls. Trekking through dense forest and with a number of waterfalls on the way will definitely replenish you!!! One can surely enjoy this Adventurous Andharban Trek in Monsoon.
- Andharban Forest Trek Pickup locations from Mumbai:
- BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, Dadar at 10:30 pm
- Maitri Park, Chembur at 11:30 pm
- Vashi Plaza, Vashi at 11:50 pm
- M.G.M Garden, Panvel at 12:20 am
- Departure at 11 PM. from Mumbai (5-6 hrs journey for base village).
- After roll count, proceed by private transportation towards the base village Pimpri.
- Reach the Base Village at 5 AM. Freshen up.
- Breakfast at 5:30 am
- Start the Trek at 6 am.
- Enjoy jungle trail, Waterfalls, River Crossing, and Kundalika valley view
- Lunch after trekking around 1:30 pm
- Start the return Journey towards Mumbai at 3 PM.
- Reach Mumbai at 9:00 PM
- We may reach an hour early or late.
- Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)
Things To Carry :
- Luggage packed in a good trekking sack, heavy rains are expected in the monsoon, so pack your things properly
- Raincoat / Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella only for monsoon)
- Complete spare set of extra clothes, & socks
- Water bottle (2 liters)
- Personal Medicines if any
- Wear comfortable clothes during treks (full sleeves)
- Good trekking/sports shoes (chappals, sandals, floaters not permitted during trek)
- Power Bank for mobile charging, as many places, don't have electricity connection
- Identity proof (must)
- Personal hygiene kit.
- Light Snacks - Dry fruits, chocolate, biscuits.
Rules And Regulations:
- Alcohol, Smoking, or any intoxicant is strictly prohibited during the trek. If found participant will be terminated on the spot
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Playing loud music in the mountains/Forest is prohibited.
- Trek Leader's decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- During the monsoon season and various rock patches on the trek route, we recommend you to please take care while walking/climbing/trekking.
- If the behavior of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Adventure Club Pune as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The participants have to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- Wearing any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. is prohibited.
- You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- At a few locations (base village) there may not be an electrical connection.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account if conditions are such that we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riot, political unrest, natural or other disasters, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.