- Konkankada 360 degree View
- Forest Trekking at Night
- Malshej Ghat
- Taramati Pinnacle climbing
- The fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
Local Cuisine (Pithala Bhakeri)
What is included in the tour
- Private Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai or Kasara to Kasara
- Meals during the trek (1 Breakfast and 1 Lunch - veg only)
- Expertise & Guide Charges
- Fun and Learning experience with safety.
- Basic First-Aid kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc.
- Anything not included in the what's included list.
Harishchandragad is a beautiful hill fort in the Ahmednagar region and a very popular trekking destination. The fort mountain along with a spectacular view of Tolar Khind, Malshej Ghat offers a lot for trekkers. The main attraction here is the Konkankada which offers a spectacular view of Konkan. During the rainy season, you'd be walking in the clouds on this fort.
Summary:-Type: Hill Fort Height: 4710 ft. Grade: Medium
Harishchandragad Trek is one of the best trekking spots in the Sahyadris of Maharashtra. Harishchandragad is also known as trekker’s paradise, located in the Boundaries of Pune, Thane & Ahmednagar Districts of Maharashtra state in India. This fort has got an eye-pleasing natural beauty, along with diverse flora and fauna. Harishchandragad is famous for a lot of specialties such as its marvelous natural beauty, tough trek & none other than the beautiful Konkan Kada. The most fascinating spot in Harishchandragad is the Konkan Kada. Taramati peak is another spot for a panoramic view of the valleys. Taramati peak is the highest peak on Harishchandragad in Maharashtra. One must visit the Temple of Harishchandreshwar, Kedareshwar Cave, Ganesh Gufa, Saptatirtha, Kedareshwar, Konkan Kada, Taramati peak.
- Harishchandragad Trek Pickup locations from Mumbai:
- BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, Dadar at 10 pm
- Sion station circle at 10:30 pm
- Amar Mahal, Ghatkopar at 10:40 pm
- Teen Hath Naka, Thane at 11:15 pm
- Kalyan Bypass at 11:40 pm
- Kasar Railway Station at 1:30 am.
- Departure at 10 PM. from Mumbai (5 hrs journey for base village).
- After roll count, proceed by private transportation towards the base village Paachnai.
- Reach the Base Village at 4 AM.
- Start the Harishchandragad Trek by 5 am. (3 hrs to reach the top)
- Breakfast at 8 am
- Konkankada Trek
- Enjoy the Sunrise from the top of the Harishchandragad Fort, Balekilla, and Temple Cave.
- Start return trek towards Paachnai at 11 am.
- Lunch after trekking around 3 pm.
- Start the return Journey towards Mumbai at 4 PM.
- Reach Kasara at 7 pm.
- Reach Mumbai at 9:00 PM
- We may reach an hour early or late.
- Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)
Things To Carry :
- Luggage packed in a good trekking sack, heavy rains are expected in the monsoon, so pack your things properly
- Raincoat / Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella only for monsoon)
- Complete spare set of extra clothes, & socks
- Water bottle (2 liters)
- Personal Medicines if any
- Wear comfortable clothes during treks (full sleeves)
- Good trekking/sports shoes (chappals, sandals, floaters not permitted during trek)
- Power Bank for mobile charging, as many places, don't have electricity connection
- Identity proof (must)
- Personal hygiene kit.
- Light Snacks - Dry fruits, chocolate, biscuits.
Rules And Regulations:
- Alcohol, Smoking, or any intoxicant is strictly prohibited during the trek. If found participant will be terminated on the spot
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Playing loud music in the mountains/Forest is prohibited.
- Trek Leader's decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- During the monsoon season and various rock patches on the trek route, we recommend you to please take care while walking/climbing/trekking.
- If the behavior of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Adventure Club Pune as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The participants have to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- Wearing any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. is prohibited.
- You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- At a few locations (base village) there may not be an electrical connection.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account if conditions are such that we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riot, political unrest, natural or other disasters, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.