- Magnificent Waterfalls
- Play around the natural pool formed under the waterfalls
- Crossing over the famous Tamhini Ghat
- Clear bluish-green water body
- Dense trails filled with flora and fauna
- Fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
What is included in the tour
- Private Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Meals during the trek (1 breakfast,1 Lunch - veg only)
- Expertise & Guide Charges
- Fun and Learning experience with safety.
- Basic First-Aid kit
- Forest Entry Tickets
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc.
- Anything not included in the what's included list.
Devkund waterfall trek is located inside the forest near a village ‘Bhira’, near Bhira Dam. It’s one of the virgin places with crystal clear water. It’s a confluence of three waterfalls and is said to be the origin of the Kundalika river. It’s about 2 hours trek from the base village along the dam backwater and through the forest to reach this place known as ‘Devkund Waterfall’. You could either choose to bask in the lush greenery or explore the waterfall with your friends.
Cost Per Person:
- Self Drive (without travel) - 900 Per Person
- Mumbai to Mumbai (with travel) - 1600 Per Person
Travelers who have opted for the self-drive package should directly reach the base village aT 5:30 AM. (Please keep offline google maps downloaded as there is a network issue in the mountain region and try to reach the base village before 5:00 AM)
Pickup locations from Mumbai:
- BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, Dadar at 11:00 pm
- Maitri Park, Chembur at 11:30 pm
- Vashi Plaza, Vashi at 11:50 pm
- M.G.M Garden, Panvel at 12:20 am
- 11:00 PM: Depart from Mumbai at night
- 04:30 AM: Reach the base village of Bhira, which is the starting point of the Devkund Waterfall Trek.
- 05:00 AM: Have breakfast in the house of local people
- 05:30 AM: Begin the guided trek through the mesmerizing forest. Lush greenery, dense trees, and a relaxed atmosphere surround the trail.
- 07:00 AM: Enjoy the jungle trail, Kundalika Valley top view, Tamhini Ghat
- 08:00 AM: Reach the Devkund waterfall and enjoy the panoramic view of the Sahyadri mountain ranges. Midway Break relax, and recharge.
- 11:00 AM: Continue return trekking by the same route through the forest, experiencing its serene ambiance.
- 01:30 PM: Reach the base village and bid farewell to the enchanting Devkund Waterfall
- 02:00 PM: Lunch in the house of local people
- 04:00 PM: Start your return journey to Mumbai
- 08:00 PM: Reach Mumbai by late evening and bid adieu to your fellow trekkers.
Note: The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions, traffic, or other unforeseen circumstances. This itinerary can be customizable based on your preferences and the availability of activities for private batches. Also, it's important to follow safety guidelines and respect the environment while exploring the wilderness
Things To Carry :
✓ Things packed in a good rucksack, heavy rains are expected in the monsoon, so pack your things properly.
✓ Raincoat / Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella only for monsoon)
✓ Complete spare set of extra clothes, raincoat, lightweight jacket & socks if required
✓ Water bottle (1-2 liters)
✓ Personal Medicines if any
✓ Wear comfortable clothes during treks (full sleeves recommended)
✓ Good trekking/sports shoes (chappals, sandals, floaters not permitted during the trek)
✓ Power Bank for mobile charging, as many places, don't have an electricity connection
✓ Torch Light for Night Treks/events
✓ Identity proof (must)
✓ Personal hygiene kit.
✓ Light Snacks - Dry fruits, chocolate, fruits biscuits.
Rules And Regulations:
- Alcohol, Smoking, or any intoxicant is strictly prohibited during the trek. If found participant will be terminated on the spot
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Playing loud music in the mountains/Forest is prohibited.
- Trek Leader's decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of the participants.
- During the monsoon season and various rock patches on the trek route, we recommend you to please take care while walking/climbing/trekking.
- If the behavior of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Adventure Club Pune as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The participants must bear all the expenses that may arise in case of medical necessity or emergency conditions.
- Wearing any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. is prohibited.
- You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.