- Pick and drop facility makes it very convenient
Safe & Sanitized Campsite
BBQ, Bonfire, Games, Music
Stargaze the night away
Available Every Day
Beautiful Mountain View
Camping in Mountains
Check-In Time: 10 AM.
Check-Out Time: 10 AM.
10:00 AM – Arrive at Campsite
10 AM – 11 AM – Free time, explore the campsite
11:00 AM - Orientation and Tent allotment
5:00 PM - High Tea and Snacks, Games
9:30 PM – 11 PM - Dinner + Music + Bonfire
7:00 - 9:00 AM – Breakfast, Enjoy the sunrise.
9:00 AM - Leisure time – explore surrounding nature trails
10:00 AM - Check out
*This is an indicative itinerary that is likely to vary slightly.
What is included in the tour
Inclusive of (unlimited food - 1 Multi-cuisine buffet Dinner | Limited food - BBQ, snacks, 1 breakfast)
Food menu: Multi-cuisine buffet with live counters veg and non-veg| Tea | Maharashtrian local cuisine
Camping gear: Tent on 2/3 sharing basis, Blanket, and Mat
Use of common amenities and facilities at the campsite
Washroom facility available
Music, Games, Parking Facility is available
Alcohol allowed (BYOB)
Inclusive of all taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
Does not include travel to and from the campsite ( without transport package)
Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc
Anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusion’ list
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Welcome in the lap of nature with our special camping in Kasol, Himachal Pradesh. Enjoy trekking, music, games, bonfire away from any city chaos with your friends and family along with unlimited local cuisine.
About Campsite :
Kasol is a picturesque village on the banks of river Parvati, which has been deemed the heaven of trekkers from all around. It is one of those places that immediately gets rid of any stress that you might have carried over to your vacation and then proceeds to make you fall in love with the quaint scenery and nature that it's wrapped in. From the babbling river to the green grass carpet covered the land, it sometimes makes you feel you are in a fictional place. Kasol also boasts a rustic flea market where you can pick up trinkets for your souvenirs
How to reach campsite:
With transport, the facility is available from Delhi – Kasol – Delhi at extra cost.
One can take a train to reach Chandigarh and then make the rest of the journey via road. The nearest railway station to Kasol is located in Joginder Nagar, which is about 143 km away. For a hassle-free journey, book a cab or bus and stop wondering about how to reach Kasol from Delhi by train.
Nearby Places of Interest:
Manikarna Sahib - 3.7 km , Manali - 74.9 km , Kheerganga - 22.3 km , Bhuntar - 32 km , Naggar - 58.2 km , Gulaba - 95.3 km , Marhi - 32 km , Solang Valley - 74.9 km , Jagatsukh - 75.7 km , Jana Waterfalls - 69. 6 km , Pandoh Dam & Lake - 69.1 km
Camping, Games, Bonfire, Trekking, Board games, Dance & nature trails.
Safety measures are taken by us during current COVID-19 situations:
Complete Sanitisation of the facilities such as Common Areas, Tents, Camping Area, Restrooms, Activity Area, Dining Area, Kitchen, Parking, and Reception is implemented prior to the guest check-in and in the regular frequency of two hours once the Camping Session commences.
All Tents and matrices will be thoroughly sanitized 48 hours before the next usage.
Hand sanitizers, contact-free dust-bins, liquid hand wash, are available in good numbers in all common areas.
Washrooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized on a regular interval.
Limited groups will be allowed in each of the campsites to ensure a lesser crowd at each campsite.
Tents are to be pitched with a minimum distance of 10 meters apart.
Things to Carry :
1. Quick Dry Warm lower or Track Pants.
2. Full sleeves T-shirts/ Sweatshirts.
3. Pair of thick woolen socks.
4. Thermal Body warmer Upper & Lower.
5. Personal Medicines if any
6. Warm jacket closed at the wrist & neck.
7. Full sleeves sweater.
8. Rainwear ( Jacket & Pants ).
9. Pair of Warm Gloves.
10. Woolen cap.
1. Personal toiletries kit (Small Towel, Toilet paper, paper soap, Bar soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, cold cream, etc.)
2. Sun screen lotion small pack.
3. Lip Balm small pack.
Refunds and Cancellation Policy :
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of the ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of the ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund 2 days before the start of camping.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- Due to current covid-19 situations if an event is canceled due to government restrictions we will provide a voucher worth your ticket amount or will refund the amount in 7-9 working days.
- Pay attention to the tour leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
- Roaming during the nights is not permitted without our permission.
- Wearing any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. is prohibited.
- You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow travelers or other people from our group or outside.
- Identity proof (must).
- Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper, etc).