- Kundalika Valley 360 degree view
- River Crossing
- Forest Trekking
- Tamhini Ghat
- The fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
Local Cuisine (Pithala Bhakeri)
What is included in the tour
- Private Transportation from Pune to Pune and Mumbai to Mumbai
- Meals during the trek (1 Breakfast and 1 Lunch - veg only)
- Expertise & Guide Charges
- Fun and Learning experience with safety.
- Basic First-Aid kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc.
- Anything not included in the what's included list.
- Departure at 11 PM. from Pune (3-4hrs journey for base village).
- After roll count, proceed by private transportation towards the base village Pimpri.
- Reach the Base Village at 3 AM. Rest in the bus for 3 hours.
- Freshen up. Start the Trek by 5 am.
- Breakfast at 6 am
- Enjoy jungle trail, Waterfalls, River Crossing, and Kundalika valley view
- Start the return Journey towards Pune/Mumbai at 5 PM.
- Reach Pune by 9:00 PM
- We may reach an hour early or late.
- Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)
Andharban, itself means dense dark forest. Andharban is one of the most popular treks in the rainy season. Andharban trek starts with descending a Beautiful Valley which takes almost 5 hours to reach the ending point of Trek. You can enjoy lots of waterfalls & cascades and an awesome view of Kundalika valley, Bhira Dam. The route of the Andharban trek is a pleasurable walk through a deep forest, crossing Streams, waterfalls. Trekking through dense forest and with a number of waterfalls on the way will definitely replenish you!!! One can surely enjoy this Adventurous Andharban Trek in Monsoon.