- Kundalika Valley 360 degree view
- River Crossing
- Forest Trekking
- Tamhini Ghat
- The fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
Local Cuisine (Pithala Bhakeri)
What is included in the tour
- Private Transportation from Pune to Pune and Mumbai to Mumbai
- Meals during the trek (1 Breakfast and 1 Lunch - veg only)
- Expertise & Guide Charges
- Fun and Learning experience with safety.
- Basic First-Aid kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc.
- Anything not included in the what's included list.
Andharban, itself means dense dark forest. Andharban forest trek is one of the most popular treks in the rainy season. Andharban trek starts with descending a Beautiful Valley which takes almost 5 hours to reach the ending point of Trek. You can enjoy lots of waterfalls & cascades and an awesome view of Kundalika valley, Bhira Dam. The route of the Andharban trek is a pleasurable walk through a deep forest, crossing Streams, waterfalls. Trekking through dense forest and with a number of waterfalls on the way will definitely replenish you!!! One can surely enjoy this Adventurous Andharban Trek in Monsoon.
- Andharban Forest Trek Pickup locations from Pune:
- Novotel Hotel, Viman Nagar at 5 am.
- Goodluck Chouk, F.C road at 5:30 am.
- Aundh at 5:45 am
- Wakad Bridge at 6 am
- Departure at 5 AM. from Pune/Mumbai (3 hrs journey for base village).
- After roll count, proceed by private transportation towards the base village Pimpri.
- Reach the Base Village at 8 AM. Freshen up.
- Breakfast at 8:30 am
- Start the Trek at 9 am.
- Enjoy jungle trail, Waterfalls, River Crossing, and Kundalika valley view
- Lunch after trekking around 4:30 pm
- Start the return Journey towards Pune/Mumbai at 6 PM.
- Reach Pune by 9:00 PM
- We may reach an hour early or late.
- Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)