Andharban, itself means dense dark forest. Andharban forest trek is one of the most popular treks in the rainy season. Andharban trek starts with descending a Beautiful Valley which takes almost 5 hours to reach the ending point of Trek. You can enjoy lots of waterfalls & cascades and an awesome view of Kundalika valley, Bhira Dam. The route of the Andharban trek is a pleasurable walk through a deep forest, crossing Streams, waterfalls. Trekking through dense forest and with a number of waterfalls on the way will definitely replenish you!!! One can surely enjoy this Adventurous Andharban Trek in Monsoon.
- Kundalika Valley 360 degree view
- River Crossing
- Forest Trekking
- Tamhini Ghat
- The fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
Local Cuisine (Pithala Bhakeri)
- Andharban Forest Trek Pickup locations from Pune:
- Novotel Hotel, Viman Nagar at 5 am.
- Goodluck Chouk, F.C road at 5:30 am.
- Aundh at 5:45 am
- Wakad Bridge at 6 am
- Departure at 5 AM. from Pune/Mumbai (3 hrs journey for base village).
- After roll count, proceed by private transportation towards the base village Pimpri.
- Reach the Base Village at 8 AM. Freshen up.
- Breakfast at 8:30 am
- Start the Trek at 9 am.
- Enjoy jungle trail, Waterfalls, River Crossing, and Kundalika valley view
- Lunch after trekking around 4:30 pm
- Start the return Journey towards Pune/Mumbai at 6 PM.
- Reach Pune by 9:00 PM
- We may reach an hour early or late.
- Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)
What is included in the tour
- Private Transportation from Pune to Pune and Mumbai to Mumbai
- Meals during the trek (1 Breakfast and 1 Lunch - veg only)
- Expertise & Guide Charges
- Fun and Learning experience with safety.
- Basic First-Aid kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc.
- Anything not included in the what's included list.