The Himalayas beckon me with a magnetic pull to delve deeper and deeper into their beauty. The majestic Himalayan peaks kissing the horizon amaze me no end. At times I want to scale the lofty summits and sometimes I just want to gaze at the invincible peaks and let their silence speak a thousand words. With fog covereing the back, the snow-covered Sankri village on the slope of the Himalayan mountain looks like a painting "Sankri Village covered with snow.
Looking for a short fun-filled vacation topped with adventure plus a trek that is easy and comfortable, then Kedarkantha is your calling! An all-season trek bewitches you with a landscape that is unique to every season. It can easily be eulogized as the “soul” of all Himalayan treks. The spectacular beauty of mountain lakes, lush the greenery of rich flora, the virgin wilderness of untouched landscapes, picturesque campsites, balmy solitude of quaint villages, and a sneak peek into the primitive lifestyles of locals; these benevolent offerings from Kedarkantha trek detox your mind
Duration: 5 days
Length: 20 km
Altitude: 12500 ft
Difficulty Level: Moderate to Difficult
Pickup - Dehradun
Drop - Dehradun
(Travelling Charges on sharing basis)
Things to Carry :
1. Quick Dry Warm lower or Track Pants.
2. Full sleeves T-shirts/ Sweatshirts.
3. Pair of thick woolen socks.
4. Thermal Body warmer Upper & Lower.
5. Personal Medicines if any
6. Warm jacket closed at the wrist & neck.
7. Full sleeves sweater.
8. Rainwear ( Jacket & Pants ).
9. Pair of Warm Gloves.
10. Woolen cap.
1. Personal toiletries kit (Small Towel, Toilet paper, paper soap, Bar soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, cold cream, etc.)
2. Sun screen lotion small pack.
3. Lip Balm small pack.
Refunds and Cancellation Policy :
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of the ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of the ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund 2 days before the start of camping.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- Due to current covid-19 situations if an event is canceled due to government restrictions we will provide a voucher worth your ticket amount or will refund the amount in 7-9 working days.
- Pay attention to the tour leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
- Roaming during the nights is not permitted without our permission.
- Wearing any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. is prohibited.
- You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow travelers or other people from our group or outside.
- Identity proof (must).
- Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper, etc).
- Pick and drop facility makes it very convenient
Safe & Sanitized Campsite
Stargaze the night away
Beautiful Mountain View
Camping in Snow Mountains
Day 1: Arrival at Sankri From Dehradun
Day 2: Start from Sankri to Juda ka Talab
Day 3: Juda ka Talab to Kedarkantha Base Camp
Day 4: Kedarkantha base to Kedarkantha peak then descend to Juda ka Talab
Day 5: juda la talab and Sankri to Dehradun
What is included in the tour
- Mountain course certified and experienced Trek Leader.
- Supporting staff.
- All meals on scheduled time(Vegetarian and Delicious Only )
- Quality equipment for Trekking.
- Fully equipped medical kit and safety equipment.
- All kinds of permits and camping charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses are done by the trekkers while on the trek.
- Food items purchased by trekkers during the trek at local canteens or during the drive.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.