The highlights of this tour will be the beautiful Kedarnath temple and associated trek, Nature camping at Chopta, Tungnath Trek, and the mesmerizing Haridwar Ganga Arati. You can also avail some exciting adventure activities at Rishikesh like River rafting, bungee jumping. Book your Kedarnath tour today, customized for the best travel experience. The tour duration is 8 nights / 9 days and we can pick you up from Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, or Haridwar- as per your preference. The Himalayas beckon me with a magnetic pull to delve deeper and deeper into their beauty. The majestic Himalayan peaks kissing the horizon amaze me no end. At times I want to scale the lofty summits and sometimes I just want to gaze at the invincible peaks and let their silence speak a thousand words.
Looking for a short fun-filled vacation topped with adventure plus a trek that is easy and comfortable, then Kedarnath Tour is your calling! An all-season trek bewitches you with a landscape that is unique to every season. It can easily be eulogized as the “soul” of all Himalayas. The spectacular beauty of mountain lakes, lush the greenery of rich flora, the virgin wilderness of untouched landscapes, picturesque campsites, balmy solitude of quaint villages, and a sneak peek into the primitive lifestyles of locals; these benevolent offerings from KedarnathTour detox your mind
- Rishikesh Rafting
- Lakshman Jhula
- Chopta camping
- Haridwar Ganga Aarti
- Kedarnath Temple
- Hot water Gauri Kund
- Batuk Bhairav Temple
- Kamdev Temple
- Tungnath Trek
Kedarnath Tour Batches :
Available Group Departures from Pune/Mumbai :
- October - 15,17,18,19,20,21 22, 26,27,28
Available Group Departures from Dehradun:
- October - 10,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31
- From Dehradun without Rishikesh 4D/3N: Rs 7,899 /-
- From Dehradun with Rishikesh 5D/4N: Rs 10,899 /-
- From Delhi without Rishikesh 6D/5N: Rs 9,399/-
- From Delhi with Rishikesh 7D/6N: Rs 12,399/-
- Pune/Mumbai with Rishikesh & Haridwar 9D/8N: Rs 13,899/-
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Tatkal 3AC train from Mumbai, Pune: 1700/- extra for one side
- Tatkal Sleeper train from Mumbai, Pune: 500/- extra for one side
Day 1: Pune/Mumbai to Delhi
- Board Train from Pune Junction or BDTS/Panvel to Delhi
Day 2: Delhi to Dehradun
- Board Jan Shatabdi at 3.20 pm from Delhi to Dehradun.
- Reach Dehradun by evening overnight stay in a hotel
Day 3: Dehradun to Chopta
- We Meet at Dehradun railway station at 6 am and commence our adventurous journey.
- Meet your tour mates and guides before we head to Chopta..
- We will reach Chopta till 4 pm. and have a rest.
Day 4: Trek to Tungnath Temple & Chandrashila Peak | Chopta to Guptkashi
- Start our Tungnath trek at 2:30 in the morning to reach the Chandrashila peak to observe the beautiful sunrise.
- We will reach back to the base village by 11 am and have our brunch. At 12:30 pm, we will leave for Guptkashi.
- Reach Guptkashi at around 3 pm.
- Overnight stay at Guptkashi.
Day 5: Guptkashi to Kedarnath | Sonprayag, Gaurikund
- We start our day early; post breakfast we depart to Gaurikund to Sonprayag.
- We travel through the local transportation for 4km from Sonprayag to Gauri Kund and then trek to Kedarnath (16 km).
- Dinner and overnight stay at Camp/Hotel at Kedarnath.
Day 6: Kedarnath Temple | Kedarnath – Guptkashi
- Next in line are the most awaited Kedarnath Ji & Kedar Temple, we start the Kedarnath trek early to visit them in the brisk golden sunrise; enjoy the serenity and the sacredness of the temple
- Kedarnath trek gives you a chance to see a landscape never seen before, the on-foot trek experience is an unmatched and must-do activity
- And then depart for Guptkashi, along the way we have abundant time to spend leisurely.
- Overnight stay at Guptkashi Camp/Hotel.
Day 7: Guptkashi to Rishikesh
- After this soul-nourishing journey to the Kedarnath, drive towards Rishikesh
- We head out for 10 - 12km River Rafting
- Change clothes and head out for local sightseeing
- Head back to the campsite for dinner
- Overnight stay in Rishikesh
Day 8: Haridwar to Pune/Mumbai
- Wakeup, have breakfast, and checkout
- Drive from Rishikesh to Haridwar
- Take train HW BANDRA SPL (09020) to Mumbai at 1:30 pm
Day 9: Arrival in Pune/Mumbai
- Reach Mumbai around 10:15 pm
- Take a cab to pune, reach Pune by 2 am
Reporting Point :
- Mumbai (Mumbai Central): 08:30 PM
- Delhi: 09:00 PM
- Dehradun (ISBT) : 06:00 AM
- Mumbai (Mumbai Central): 10:15 PM
- Delhi: 06:00 AM
- Dehradun (ISBT) : 08:00 PM
- Rishikesh : 07:00 PM
Things to Carry :
1. Quick Dry Warm lower or Track Pants.
2. Full sleeves T-shirts/ Sweatshirts.
3. Pair of thick woolen socks.
4. Thermal Body warmer Upper & Lower.
5. Personal Medicines if any
6. Warm jacket closed at the wrist & neck.
7. Full sleeves sweater.
8. Rainwear ( Jacket & Pants ).
9. Pair of Warm Gloves.
10. Woolen cap.
1. Personal toiletries kit (Small Towel, Toilet paper, paper soap, Bar soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, cold cream, etc.)
2. Sun screen lotion small pack.
3. Lip Balm small pack.
Refunds and Cancellation Policy :
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of the ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of the ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund 2 days before the start of camping.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- Due to current covid-19 situations if an event is canceled due to government restrictions we will provide a voucher worth your ticket amount or will refund the amount in 7-9 working days.
- Pay attention to the tour leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
- Roaming during the nights is not permitted without our permission.
- Wearing any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. is prohibited.
- You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow travelers or other people from our group or outside.
- Identity proof (must).
- Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper, etc).
What is included in the tour
- Mountaineering certified and experienced Tour Leader.
- Supporting staff & assistance in traveling
- Fully equipped medical kit and safety equipment.
- Breakfast and Dinner (Delhi to Delhi) ( Vegetarian and Delicious Only )
- Accommodation on Triple/Quad sharing basis in Camp/Hotel/Homestay
- Train transportation from Pune/Mumbai to Delhi (Booking with train ticket)
- Transportation from Delhi to Dehradun via train
- Local Transportation from Sonprayag to Gaurikund and back
- Guided trek to Chopta and Tunganath
- All tolls, taxes, Parking Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses are done by the trekkers while on the trek.
- Food items are purchased by trekkers during the trek at local canteens or during the drive.
- Mules or Porter’s to carry personal luggage
- Entry fees if any at sightseeing which is very nominal
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.