- Magnificent Waterfalls
- Play around the natural pool formed under the waterfalls
- Crossing over the famous Tamhini Ghat
- Clear bluish-green water body
- Dense trails filled with flora and fauna
- Fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
What is included in the tour
- Private Transportation from Pune to Pune
- Meals during the trek (1 breakfast,1 Lunch - veg only)
- Expertise & Guide Charges
- Fun and Learning experience with safety.
- Basic First-Aid kit
- Forest Entry Tickets
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc.
- Anything not included in the what's included list.
Departure at 11 PM. from Pune (3-4hrs journey for base village).
After roll count, proceed by private transportation towards the base village Bhira.
Reach the Base Village at 3 AM. Rest for 2 hours in vehicle Freshen up (washrooms facility available). Breakfast (poha and Tea) at 5:30 AM
Start the Trek by 6 am. (4-5 hrs trek),
Enjoy the view of the surrounding Bhira dam, Tamhini Ghat and Kundalika valley
Lunch by 11:30 AM.
Start the return Journey towards Swargate Pune by 12 pm.
Reach Pune by 3:00 PM
We may reach an hour early or late.
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)
The waterfall is located inside the forest near a small village called ‘Bhira’, near Bhira Dam. It’s one of the virgin places with crystal clear water. It’s a confluence of three waterfalls and is said to be the origin of the Kundalika river. It’s about 2 hours trek from the base village along the dam backwater and through the forest to reach this place known as ‘Devkund’. You could either choose to bask in the lush greenery or explore the waterfall with your friends.