- Magnificent Dudhsagar Waterfall
- Play around the natural pool formed under the waterfalls
- Crossing over the dense forest and river
- Dense trails filled with flora and fauna
- Fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
What is included in the tour
- Sleeper Class Train tickets from Pune-Kulem- Pune (Seat confirmation depending on availability/ RAC single-seat seating)
- Meals during the trek (1 breakfast,1 Lunch)
- Expertise & Guide Charges
- Fun and Learning experience with safety.
- Basic First-Aid kit
- Forest Entry Tickets
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc.
- Food during Train / Bus journey
- Dinner on Saturday & Sunday
- Anything not included in the what's included list.
Dudhsagar is a beautiful waterfall in the Goa region and a very popular trekking destination nowadays. Dudhsagar literally means ocean of milk. Dudhsagar Waterfall Trek is one of Goa’s most attractive and ideal picnic spots mainly offering charismatic natural beauty and amazing scenery when in full flow after the monsoons. The waterfall initially appears like streams of milk flowing down the mountain, culminating in gushing cascades after they come in full view of the awestruck visitors. The falls can be reached via Kulem Railway Station. The alternate way of reaching the falls is only advisable between October to May, when the level of the water in the rivers abates enough to permit approach the base of the falls. Dudhsagar Falls is listed as India’s fifth tallest waterfall and is 227th in the world at 310 m. The famous photograph of Trains passing through before the waterfalls can be seen in this route and also the complete stretch of the falls is visible while hiking towards the waterfalls. Get ready for the Walk of 16 km To & fro from Kulem railway station.
Dudhsagar Waterfall Trek Pickup locations from Pune:
- Travelers from Mumbai/Pune are supposed to join us at 4:00 pm near SBI ATM, Mahatma Gandhi Statue, Pune Railway Station. Board Goa Express at 04.30 pm & proceed towards Kulem.
Pune - Kulem - Dudhsagar - Kulem - Pune
- 03.00 am - Wake up. Fresh yourself, change your clothes if required on a Train only. Keep your Bags ready.
- 04.00 am - Reach Kulem. Get down immediately because the train stops for One Minute only.
- 05.30 am - Tea & Breakfast.
- 06.00 am - Start a 7 km hike towards stunning Dudhsagar Waterfall.
- 09.00 am - Reach Dudhsagar waterfall. Enjoy the Sprinkle of Dhudhsagar. Click the movement with your best buddies at Dudhsagar waterfall.
- 11.00 am - Start return Trek towards Kulem Railway Station via Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary.
- 02.00 pm - Reach Kulem.
- 02.30 pm - Lunch
- 04.00 pm - Gather at Kulem Railway station. Give Attendance to Team.
- 04.20 pm - Board Goa Express & start return journey towards Pune.
- Reach Pune early morning at 5 am.
- The tour ends here with a lot of pleasant memories of Dudhsagar Falls.