- Magnificent Dudhsagar Waterfall
- Play around the natural pool formed under the waterfalls
- Crossing over the dense forest and river
- Dense trails filled with flora and fauna
- Fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
What is included in the tour
- Sleeper Class Train tickets from Pune-Kulem- Pune (Seat confirmation depending on availability/ RAC single-seat seating)
- Meals during the trek (1 breakfast,1 Lunch)
- Expertise & Guide Charges
- Fun and Learning experience with safety.
- Basic First-Aid kit
- Forest Entry Tickets
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc.
- Food during Train / Bus journey
- Dinner on Saturday & Sunday
- Anything not included in the what's included list.
Dudhsagar is a beautiful waterfall in the Goa region and a very popular trekking destination nowadays. Dudhsagar literally means ocean of milk. Dudhsagar Waterfall Trek is one of Goa’s most attractive and ideal picnic spots mainly offering charismatic natural beauty and amazing scenery when in full flow after the monsoons. The waterfall initially appears like streams of milk flowing down the mountain, culminating in gushing cascades after they come in full view of the awestruck visitors. The falls can be reached via Kulem Railway Station. The alternate way of reaching the falls is only advisable between October to May, when the level of the water in the rivers abates enough to permit approach the base of the falls. Dudhsagar Falls is listed as India’s fifth tallest waterfall and is 227th in the world at 310 m. The famous photograph of Trains passing through before the waterfalls can be seen in this route and also the complete stretch of the falls is visible while hiking towards the waterfalls. Get ready for the Walk of 16 km To & fro from Kulem railway station.
Dudhsagar Waterfall Trek Pickup locations from Pune:
- Travelers from Mumbai/Pune are supposed to join us at 4:00 pm near SBI ATM, Mahatma Gandhi Statue, and Pune Railway Station. Board Goa Express at 04.30 pm & proceed towards Kulem.
Pune - Kulem - Dudhsagar - Kulem - Pune
- 03.00 am - Wake up. Fresh yourself, change your clothes if required on a Train only. Keep your Bags ready.
- 04.00 am - Reach Kulem.
- 05.30 am - Tea & Breakfast.
- 06.00 am - Start a 4 hrs. hike towards the stunning Dudhsagar Waterfall.
- 09.00 am - Reach Dudhsagar waterfall. Enjoy the Sprinkle of Dhudhsagar. Click the movement with your best buddies at Dudhsagar waterfall.
- 11.30 am - Start return Trek towards Kulem Railway Station via Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary.
- 02.30 pm - Reach Kulem.
- 02.30 pm - Lunch
- 04.00 pm - Gather at Kulem Railway station. Give Attendance to Team.
- 04.20 pm - Board Goa Express & start the return journey towards Pune.
- Reach Pune early morning at 4 am.
- The tour ends here with a lot of pleasant memories of Dudhsagar Falls.
Things To Carry :
- Luggage packed in a good trekking sack, heavy rains are expected in the monsoon, so pack your things properly
- Raincoat / Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella only for monsoon)
- Complete spare set of extra clothes, & socks
- Water bottle (2 liters)
- Personal Medicines if any
- Wear comfortable clothes during treks (full sleeves)
- Good trekking/sports shoes (chappals, sandals, floaters not permitted during trek)
- Power Bank for mobile charging, as many places, don't have electricity connection
- Identity proof (must)
- Personal hygiene kit.
- Light Snacks - Dry fruits, chocolate, biscuits.
Rules And Regulations:
- Alcohol, Smoking, or any intoxicant is strictly prohibited during the trek. If found participant will be terminated on the spot
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Playing loud music in the mountains/Forest is prohibited.
- Trek Leader's decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- During the monsoon season and various rock patches on the trek route, we recommend you to please take care while walking/climbing/trekking.
- If the behavior of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Adventure Club Pune as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The participants have to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- Wearing any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. is prohibited.
- You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- At a few locations (base village) there may not be an electrical connection.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account if conditions are such that we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riot, political unrest, natural or other disasters, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.