- Konkankada 360 degree View
- Camping at Konkankada
- Forest Trekking at Night
- Malshej Ghat
- Taramati Pinnacle climbing
- The fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
Local Cuisine (Pithala Bhakeri)
What is included in the tour
- Private Transportation from Pune to Pune
- Meals during the trek (1 Breakfast and 1 Lunch and 1 Dinner)
- Camping at Konkankada (Tent and Foam Mat)
- Expertise & Guide Charges
- Fun and Learning experience with safety.
- Basic First-Aid kit
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc.
- Anything not included in the what's included list.
Harishchandragad is a beautiful hill fort in the Ahmednagar region and a very popular trekking destination. The fort mountain along with a spectacular view of Tolar Khind, Malshej Ghat offers a lot for trekkers. The main attraction here is the Konkankada which offers a spectacular view of Konkan. During the rainy season, you'd be walking in the clouds on this fort.
Summary:-Type: Hill Fort Height: 4710 ft. Grade: Medium
Harishchandragad Trek is one of the best trekking spots in the Sahyadris of Maharashtra. Harishchandragad is also known as trekker’s paradise, located in the Boundaries of Pune, Thane & Ahmednagar Districts of Maharashtra state in India. This fort has got an eye-pleasing natural beauty, along with diverse flora and fauna. Harishchandragad is famous for a lot of specialties such as its marvelous natural beauty, tough trek & none other than the beautiful Konkan Kada. The most fascinating spot in Harishchandragad is the Konkan Kada. Taramati peak is another spot for a panoramic view of the valleys. Taramati peak is the highest peak on Harishchandragad in Maharashtra. One must visit the Temple of Harishchandreshwar, Kedareshwar Cave, Ganesh Gufa, Saptatirtha, Kedareshwar, Konkan Kada, Taramati peak.
Harishchandragad Trek and Camping Pickup locations from Pune:
- Novotel Hotel, Viman Nagar at 8:00 am.
- Good luck Chouk, F.C road at 8:30 am.
- Brehman Chouk, Aundh at 9:00 am
- Nashik Phata at 9:30 am
Departure at 9:00 am. from Pune.
After roll count, proceed by private transportation towards the base village Khireshwar.
Start Forest trekking at 1 pm. towards Harishchandragad Fort
Reach Amruteshwar Temple at 5 PM.
Sunset at Konkankada
Camping, Bonfire, Dinner.
Wake up call at 5 am.
After breakfast start trekking at 4:00 am.
Sunrise at Taramati Pinnacle
Start return trek 10 am, Reach base village at 2 pm.
Start the return Journey towards Pune at 4:00 pm.
Reach Pune by 7:00 pm. at 7:00 pm.
We may reach an hour early or late
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)