- Rishikesh Rafting
- Lakshman Jhula
- Chopta camping
- Haridwar Ganga Aarti
- Kedarnath Temple
- Hot water Gauri Kund
- Batuk Bhairav Temple
- Kamdev Temple
- Tungnath Trek
- Badrinath Temple
What is included in the tour
- Mountaineering certified and experienced Tour Leader.
- Supporting staff & assistance in traveling
- Fully equipped medical kit and safety equipment.
- Breakfast and Dinner (Rishikesh to Rishikesh) ( Vegetarian and Delicious Only )
- Accommodation on Triple/Quad sharing basis in Camp/Hotel/Homestay
- Train transportation from Pune/Mumbai to Haridwar (Booking with train ticket)
- Transportation from Delhi to Delhi via Bus/Cab
- Guided trek to Kedarnath - Chopta and Tunganath
- All tolls, taxes, Parking Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses are done by the trekkers while on the trek.
- Food items are purchased by trekkers during the trek at local canteens or during the drive.
- Mules or Porter’s to carry personal luggage
- Entry fees if any at sightseeing which is very nominal
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
The highlights of this tour will be the beautiful Kedarnath temple and associated trek, Nature camping at Chopta, Tungnath Trek, and the mesmerizing Haridwar Ganga Arati. You can also avail some exciting adventure activities at Rishikesh like River rafting, bungee jumping. Book your Kedarnath tour today, customized for the best travel experience. The tour duration is 8 nights / 9 days and we can pick you up from Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, or Haridwar- as per your preference. The Himalayas beckon me with a magnetic pull to delve deeper and deeper into their beauty. The majestic Himalayan peaks kissing the horizon amaze me no end. At times I want to scale the lofty summits and sometimes I just want to gaze at the invincible peaks and let their silence speak a thousand words.
Looking for a short fun-filled vacation topped with adventure plus a trek that is easy and comfortable, then Kedarnath Tour is your calling! An all-season trek bewitches you with a landscape that is unique to every season. It can easily be eulogized as the “soul” of all Himalayas. The spectacular beauty of mountain lakes, lush the greenery of rich flora, the virgin wilderness of untouched landscapes, picturesque campsites, balmy solitude of quaint villages, and a sneak peek into the primitive lifestyles of locals; these benevolent offerings from KedarnathTour detox your mind
Kedarnath - Chopta - Tungnath - Rishikesh Tour Batches :
Group Departures from Pune/Mumbai :
- Every Thursday till September 30th
Group Departures from Rishikesh:
- Every Friday till September 30th
- From Rishikesh to Rishikesh (8D/7N): Rs 21000 /-
- From Delhi to Delhi (8D/7N): Rs 25000/-
- Pune/Mumbai (10D/9N): Rs 27000/- Including 3AC train from Mumbai to Mumbai
Ad-on ( per person ) :
- Tatkal 3AC train from Mumbai, Pune: 1700/- extra for one side
- Tatkal Sleeper train from Mumbai, Pune: 500/- extra for one side
Day 1: Pune/Mumbai to Delhi
- Board Train from Mumbai to Haridwar
Day 2: Haridwar to Rishikesh
- Reach Haridwar around 1 pm.
- Reach Rishikesh at 3 pm. ( Check-in starts from 1 PM onwards)
- Gather at Rishikesh Tapovan Laxman Jhula Stay by 5 PM.
- Explore Laxman Jhula, Roam around Ganga Ghat, and Ganga Arti at Triveni Ghat.
Dinner and Stay at Hostel
Day 3: Rishikesh to Phata
- Rishikesh to Phata Drive (10 -12 hrs.)
- Visit Devprayag, Dhari Mata Temple, Rudraprayag on the way
- Dinner and Night stay at Phata
Day 4: Trek to Kedarnath Ji
- Drive to Sonprayag from Phata,
- Gaurikund - Kedarnath Trek
- Kedarnath Ji Darshan
- Night stay and Dinner at Kedarnath
Day 5: Kedarnath to Phata
- Kedarnath to Gaurikund Trek (6-8 hrs.)
- Sonprayag to Phata Drive (1 hr.)
- Night stay and Dinner at Hotel in Phata
Day 6: Phata to Chopta
- Phata to Chopta Drive (2 hrs.)
- Check-in at Campsite
- Explore Jungle Trail around and interact with nature
- Night Camping at Chopta
- Bonfire, Dinner, and Music.
Day 7: Chopta to Joshimath/Badrinath
- Wake up call at 5 am.
- Tungnath - Chandrashilla Trek
- Chopta to Joshimath Drive (5 hrs.)
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Joshimath/Badrinath
Day 8: Badrinath to Rishikesh
- Badrinath to Rishikesh Drive ( 12 hrs.)
- Check-in at Hostel
- Dinner and Night stay
Day 9: Rishikesh to Haridwar
- Wake up at 6 am.
- River Rafting
- Check out at 11 am from Hostel.
- The trip ends here with a lot of blissful memories.
- Board train for Mumbai
Day 10: Haridwar to Pune
- Reach for Mumbai at 10 PM.
Reporting Point :
- Mumbai (LTT Railway Station): 07:00 AM (Day -1)
- Delhi: 06:00 AM (Day-2)
- Rishikesh: 05:00 M (Day-3)
- Mumbai (Mumbai Central): 10:00 PM (Day-10)
- Delhi: 09:00 PM (Day-9)
- Rishikesh : 11:00 AM (Day-8)
Things to Carry :
1. Quick Dry Warm lower or Track Pants.
2. Full sleeves T-shirts/ Sweatshirts.
3. Pair of thick woolen socks.
4. Thermal Body warmer Upper & Lower.
5. Personal Medicines if any
6. Warm jacket closed at the wrist & neck.
7. Full sleeves sweater.
8. Rainwear ( Jacket & Pants ).
9. Pair of Warm Gloves.
10. Woolen cap.
1. Personal toiletries kit (Small Towel, Toilet paper, paper soap, Bar soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, cold cream, etc.)
2. Sun screen lotion small pack.
3. Lip Balm small pack.
Refunds and Cancellation Policy :
- If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 10% of the ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 7-15 days before the start date of the trip, 20% of the ticket value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-7 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of the booking value will be charged as cancellation fees. No refund 2 days before the start of camping.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- Due to the current covid-19 situation if an event is canceled due to government restrictions we will provide a voucher worth your ticket amount or will refund the amount in 7-9 working days.
- Pay attention to the tour leaders or instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound experience.
- Roaming during the night is not permitted without our permission.
- Wearing any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. is prohibited.
- You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow travelers or other people from our group or outside.
- Identity proof (must).
- Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper, etc).