- Breathtaking view of Sahyadri Mountain Ranges
- Hidden Waterfalls
- Forest Trail
- Offbeat Places
- Adventure Activities like River Crossing
What is included in the tour
- SUV vehicle ( Scorpio) Pune to Pune
- Meals during the tour - 1 Breakfast
- Experienced and Certified Mountain Guide
- Basic Firstaid Kit
- Safety equipment required for adventure activities
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel Insurance and any expenses for optional activities.
- Personal expenses of any kind, anything apart from inclusions.
- Any cost resulting from unexpected circumstances, like bad weather road, blocks landslides, etc.
Do you like off-roading, getting lost in the wilderness, explore offbeat locations away from crowded tourists and taste the adventure? The muddy splashes, crazy roads, breathtaking views of Sahyadri Mountain Ranges, and Hidden Waterfalls. So, with the hope to inspire you to break away from the boring routine, we've compiled some of the greatest secret locations you can travel to in the Western Ghats. River crossing, Hiking, Rappelling, and Forest trails are all unique activities that can be done on this trip. If you want to spend the night, we offer tent camping, as well as village stays.
The trip is full of historical landmarks, forests, Forts, Mountains, and waterfalls. The road is peaceful and covered by green forest on both sides and home to some of the region's finest geo locations, including the Tung Fort, Andharban Forest, Korigad, Morgiri Fort, Tikona Fort, Visapur Fort, Lohgad Fort, Aamby Valley, Tail Baila, Ghagad Fort, Kailasgad, Pawna Lake, Mulshi Dam, Kundalika Valley, Tamhini Ghat.
Things To Carry :
- Luggage packed in a good trekking sack, heavy rains are expected in the monsoon, so pack your things properly
- Raincoat / Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella only for monsoon)
- Complete spare set of extra clothes, & socks
- Water bottle (2 liters)
- Personal Medicines if any
- Wear comfortable clothes during treks (full sleeves)
- Good trekking/sports shoes (chappals, sandals, floaters not permitted during trek)
- Power Bank for mobile charging, as many places, don't have electricity connection
- Identity proof (must)
- Personal hygiene kit.
- Light Snacks - Dry fruits, chocolate, biscuits.
Rules And Regulations:
- Alcohol, Smoking, or any intoxicant is strictly prohibited during the trek. If found participant will be terminated on the spot
- Throwing garbage on trails is strictly not allowed.
- Playing loud music in the mountains/Forest is prohibited.
- Trek Leader's decisions on any particular situation will be final for the mutual benefit of participants.
- During the monsoon season and various rock patches on the trek route, we recommend you to please take care while walking/climbing/trekking.
- If the behavior of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Adventure Club Pune as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The participants have to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- Wearing any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. is prohibited.
- You should strictly follow the code of conduct, to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- At a few locations (base village) there may not be an electrical connection.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account if conditions are such that we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riot, political unrest, natural or other disasters, and we have to cancel a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.