- Breathtaking view of Sahyadri Mountain Ranges
- Hidden Waterfalls
- Forest Trail
- Off-roading trip in SVU
- Optional Fort Trekking
- Adventure Activities like River Crossing
What is included in the tour
- SUV vehicle ( Scorpio) Pune to Pune Or Lonavala to Lonavala
- Meals during the tour ( Local Maharashtrian Cusine) - 1 Breakfast, Snacks, and Lunch
- Experienced and Certified Mountain Guide
- Basic Firstaid Kit
- Safety equipment required for adventure activities
- Pickup and Drop to your doorstep
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel Insurance and any expenses for optional activities.
- Personal expenses of any kind, anything apart from inclusions.
- Any cost resulting from unexpected circumstances, like bad weather road, blocks landslides, etc.
Do you like off-roading, getting lost in the wilderness, explore offbeat locations away from crowded tourists and taste the adventure? The muddy splashes, crazy roads, breathtaking views of Sahyadri Mountain Ranges, and Hidden Waterfalls. So, with the hope to inspire you to break away from the boring routine, we've compiled some of the greatest secret locations you can travel to in the Western Ghats. River crossing, Hiking, Rappelling, and Forest trails are all unique activities that can be done on this trip. If you want to spend the night, we offer tent camping, as well as village stays.
The trip is full of historical landmarks, forests, Forts, Mountains, and waterfalls. The road is peaceful and covered by green forest on both sides and home to some of the region's finest geo locations, including the Tung Fort, Andharban Forest, Korigad, Morgiri Fort, Tikona Fort, Visapur Fort, Lohgad Fort, Aamby Valley, Tail Baila, Ghagad Fort, Kailasgad, Pawna Lake, Mulshi Dam, Kundalika Valley, Tamhini Ghat.