- Camping, Canyon Trekking
- Rappelling and Rock Climbing
- Tent Stay
- Jungle Stay & Trek
What is included in the tour
- Private Transportation from Pune to Pune OR Kasara to Kasara
- Meals during the camp (2 Breakfasts, 1 Packed Lunch (Sabji and chapati),1 dinner)
- Accommodation in tents with all sleeping arrangements (2-3 people in one tent)
- Expertise & Guide Charges
- Camping & Rappelling
- Fun and Learning experience with safety.
- Basic First-Aid kit and Safety Equipments
- Forest Entry Tickets
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cold drinks, mineral water, fast food articles, biscuits, etc.
- Anything not included in the what's included list.
Sandhan valley is one of the greatest canyons in the Sahyadri mountain ranges. It is a very good combination of a canyon and a valley. Located in the Nagar district, near the famous fort Ratangad, Sandhan valley is undoubtedly The Valley of Suspense. Walking through the narrow streak of valley with 300 ft rock walls on both sides is a lifetime experience. Exploring Sandhan valley is always a memorable outing and the Konkankada visit is a sweet cherry on the cake !!
Experience the true essence of adventure with a Sandhan valley trekking and camping experience in Igatpuri with your friends and family! Sandhan Valley Trek is a unique experience combining adventure activities such as rappelling, trekking, and many other adventure events! Sandhan is located near Bhandardara region village called Samrad and is a deep narrow rock floored ravine between the two high walls of the mountain range. Sandhan valley is one of the greatest canyons in the Sahyadri mountain ranges. You will get to make a descent towards the Sandhan valley which will make for a memorable outing and overnight stay under the sparkling sky, along the reservoir side! Explore temples from the 7th century, the Peshwa temples, and the natural gorge called Sandan
Ratangad Trek Pickup locations from Pune:
- Novotel Hotel, Viman Nagar at 10:00 PM Google Map Link: https://maps.app.goo.gl/ooiRmYvZeR8iL1ju5
- J.M. Corner, JM Road at 10:30 PM Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/AiFcddEyN29LNTjs6
- Bremen Chouk, Aundh at 10:45 PM Google Map Link: https://maps.app.goo.gl/rQVD6gJyRMdMFLFYA
- MSRTC Bus Stop (Below Flyover), Nashik Phata at 11:00 PM Google Map Link: https://maps.app.goo.gl/Gz1tj9mdShCk1bu57
Ratangad Trek Pickup locations from Mumbai :
- Catch the CST to Kasara train as per the timings mentioned.
- 10: 50 PM – CST
- 10: 57 PM – Byculla
- 11: 05 PM – Dadar
- 11: 13 PM – Kurla
- 11: 18 PM – Ghatkopar
- 11: 34 PM – Thane
- 11: 57 PM – Dombivli
- 12: 07 AM – Kalyan
- 01: 18 AM – Kasara
Departure: 1:30 am. from Kasara Railway Station.
After roll count, proceed by private transportation towards the base village Samrad.
Reach Base Village at 5 a.m.
After breakfast start trekking at 6:00 am.
Trekking, Rappelling & Rock Climbing
Reach the base village Dehne at 6 p.m.
Camping Tent Stay in Forest, Bonfire, Dinner
Breakfast at 9 am. Explore Forest Nearby
Start the return Journey towards Pune/ Asangaon by 11:00 a.m.
Kasara by 1:00 pm. and Pune around 6:00 pm.
We may reach an hour early or late
The Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)